Tuesday, November 18, 2008

They're All the Same

Kids, I mean. Jenn and I were comparing stories about our little ones and how, in an instant, it seems like they are possessed. We are in a phase now where my almost 2 year-old will refuse to sit in her car seat. She will arch her back and scream bloody murder. And it's usually when I'm in a rush to get somewhere. I feel so bad having to force her in the car, but I can't just sit and wait it out. Ahh, the joys of motherhood!

Anyway, Little miss S is 2 years old, and although I'm sure she gives her mommy and daddy their fair share of headaches, she looks like a little angel. She was a pleasure to photograph and we even went outside for some snuggle pictures. The weather is getting chilly so I think the luxury of outdoor sessions might be nearing an end.

Jenn, thanks so much for inviting me into your home. I had a great time hanging out with you guys. I hope you enjoy your sneak peek.




This is the same picture as above, just with a different crop. I love it!



No comments: