Monday, December 1, 2008

I hope everyone has a nice Thanksgiving weekend. I certainly did, although now I feel more behind than ever. Yesterday was my sister's baby shower. She is due December 17th. I did some maternity pictures for her that I will post here in a bit.

This week I'm determined to catch up. I've got lots of orders to place and I still have a few holiday sessions left. I also added a few more cards to my collection. You can find them all here.

I'm going to visit these girls again soon for a picture of them together. Miss J wouldn't stray too far from her mama so it was hard to get shots of her. I got some cute ones of her older sis though. Miss G was full of energy, even in the freezing cold. Mom, I've got a couple more cutes ones that I'll post for you, but I think we should definitely try for a sister shot. Thanks for everything you did on Saturday!




No comments: