Friday, August 29, 2008

Little N

I had the pleasure of photographing a little boy today who was simply adorable. He is the son of a friend from high school who I haven't spoken to in a while, but we reconnected through Facebook of all things. We went to the train station in town and then just walked around Main Street.

Here are just a few sneak peeks for you mom!! I can't wait for you to see the rest of the pictures.

This is the very first picture I took. Mom was trying to fix little N's hair. How cute!


Mom also said that her little guy was serious and I think this one captures that. Although he was all smiles when she busted out a lollipop. Wait until you see those pictures!


This is also one of my favorites so far. I love that he's still holding on to mom's hand.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Stacy, I think this is the best session I've seen from you. GREAT work!