Sunday, October 26, 2008

Three Times the Fun!

I had so much fun meeting these little ones. Mom is probably one of the nicest people I've met and Dad was so down to earth. I have to admit that I was a little nervous about photographing a new baby, a 15 month-old and a 2 and a half year old. I was convinced that I wasn't going to get a single shot.

Well I have the exact opposite problem. I went through a bunch of the pictures to post a sneak peak and I love sooo many of them! Kristen, I really hope you like what I was able to capture during your session. I've got so many more to go through but maybe these few will hold you over until the gallery is finished.











Look at little C yawning ...


Too stinkin' cute!


This is probably one of my all time favorite photos!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN - MAY GOD BLESS YOU!