Monday, March 9, 2009

Before the Rain

Mr. J was a sleepy boy when we met for our photo session this weekend. Poor little guy just wanted to take his nap and here I was sticking a big camera in his face. And, to make matters worse, he went for a tumble during our shoot. I felt so terrible because mom said it was the first time he's fallen! Sorry!

Still, even though there were some tears, I managed to get a big smile, and that made everything totally worth it. At least, I hope mom sees it that way.

Vanessa, thanks so much for meeting me at the park. I know it probably seemed like J was miserable, but I am really happy with the shots we got. I hope he doesn't have a big bruise on his face. Enjoy your sneak peak!!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazinggggg!!! We love baby Joshua. These shots are amazing!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for loving my baby! Stacy is just amazing and so patient!

Anonymous said...

I have the most gorgeous baby nephew in the whole wideeeee world! I love baby Joshua! <3