Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year!

I hope you all had a safe and happy holiday season. I'd like to thank everyone who helped to make Stacy Mae Photography a success in 2008. I know this year is going to be even better.

There will be some changes in the coming weeks and I can't wait to show you. I'm working on a fabulous logo, a new website, new packaging, and more. To celebrate, I am offering $25 off your session fee for the entire month of January. I'm also introducing a referral program to help spread the word about my business. You can read more about it below.

If you've been thinking about getting portraits done, this is a great time to give Stacy Mae Photography a try.

SMP Referral Program
Here's how it works. I want you to tell everyone you know about Stacy Mae Photography. For every person who books a session with me, you receive $10 off your next session. The more people who book a session, the more money you save. Tell enough people and you could get your session for free! Just make sure they mention your name.

Save 10% On Reorders
Great news for clients who are thinking about ordering additional prints from a previous session. You have until the end of the month to save 10% on all reorders. Don't wait to take advantage of this special offer. E-mail or call now.

Upcoming Events
Our holiday mini sessions were a big hit so stay tuned for lots of new and exciting events this year. Next up is a special Valentine's Day mini session. I'll pick a date and location ~ all you have to do is show up. Stay tuned for more details.

Gift the Gift of Portraits
Looking for the perfect present? Whether it's a friend who's pregnant or a new mom or your neighbor down the street, there's no better gift to give. Gift certificates are available in any amount.

No comments: