Saturday, January 24, 2009

Mister T

The minute I walked in to this little guy's house I knew we were going to have a good session. T just turned 9 months old and he is a happy baby. It didn't take much to get him to smile.

He was crawling all over the place, checking out me and my camera. I had a great time playing with him and making him laugh. At one point he got very quiet. It was so weird. He was completely still, like he was in a trance. Well wouldn't you know, he was peeing on my blanket!!! Ha! That's okay little man, it's not the first time and it certainly won't be the last.

Amy, I really had a great time meeting you and your family. You are so lucky to have such a good natured baby. These are just a few of my favorite pictures so far, but I know there are going to be plenty more!





No comments: