Saturday, November 29, 2008

Busy Little Bee

I don't know what happened but I am slammed. I thought I was doing so well, posting pictures and finishing up galleries, but I slipped behind. It may have been the holiday weekend. Or the fact that Julianna has had a ton of days off of school this month. So sorry to anyone who is waiting to see pictures. I'm working my tush off.

On Friday, I got to meet the cutest little girl. I know I probably say that about all of the kids I photograph, but each one just gets cuter than the last. Miss A wasn't too sure about me in the beginning so I left my camera by the door and we just played for a few minutes. She showe me her favorite toys and we looked at a sticker book.

Once she warmed up I started snapping away. These are actually the first few pictures I took. We went outside for a little bit too. Mom, I hope you enjoy your sneak peek. It was so much fun meeting you and your family!!




No comments: