Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Just Moved In

Walking into this family's house made me want one of my own so badly. I really miss being able to cook my own dinner or sit in the living room or play in the yard. Right now my family and I are feeling kind of cramped here at the in-laws, but we're doing our best to keep things stress-free.

Anyway, the G family just moved into their gorgeous home two weeks ago and they're still putting the finishing touches on everything. We decided to stay at the house to take pictures because it was super cold and I think it worked out really nice. I got to see Nicholas' room and Natalie was happy just crawling around.

After I was done, Nicholas asked if we could still go to the park and take more pictures. How sweet! Mom, tell your little guy we'll have to meet up one day when it gets warmer out. Thanks so much for inviting me into your home. I had a blast today!




No comments: