Saturday, November 15, 2008

A Day to Catch Up

The weather has been so yucky here lately that a lot of my sessions have either been canceled or rescheduled so I had a rare Saturday at home with the family today. Well wouldn't you know, on a day when it was supposed to rain the hardest, the sun actually came out. So I called two of my families and said, "Hey, what are you doing today?" Both were cool enough to oblige. Of course, the clouds came back, but we were lucky because it was so warm. Tomorrow the temperature is supposed to drop.

On to the cuteness ...

I swear little kids must think I am insane when I show up to a session. I try my hardest to be fun and silly but mister A was just not having it. His little brother thought I was funny though. And, even though I bet mom and dad walked away thinking we didn't get any smiley pics, I think they're going to be pleasantly surprised. Thanks Brian and Kristin for stomping around in the mud with me. Here are a few sneak peeks. Enjoy!!





No comments: