Saturday, December 20, 2008

Brown Eyed Girl

As much as I love photographing babies, when I get the opportunity to shoot someone a little bit older I get so excited. Miss H is 6 years old and she has gorgeous eyes. She seemed a little shy, but I could definitely see a silly side. By the end of our session, she was showing me some top model moves.

Her Nana was kind enough to invite me over for the shoot today. It was so cold and I felt so bad asking miss H to come outside, but she was sweet enough to oblige me for a few shots. I really hate the winter weather because I love taking pictures outside.

Yolanda, your granddaughter is the sweetest thing and she is stunning. I am so in love with her close up. Those eyes are amazing. Here are a few sneak peeks. I can't wait to show you the rest. Especially those hat pictures! ;)







No comments: