I decided to put together a photography to-do list to get myself organized. Here's how it looks ...
1. Register business name with the county.
2. Create business cards.
3. Create new blog header.
4. Create price list.
5. Purchase some new actions and Lightroom presets.
6. Find someone to help me with the PT4P products I purchased.
7. Figure out what I need for an at home studio during the cold winter months.
8. Organize possible props.
9. Rent a zoom lens from Borrow Lenses
10. Figure out how to use off-camera flash.
11. Create a list of potential clients and then e-mail them about any upcoming events they might need photographed.
12. Purchase Noiseware software.
13. Possibly buy a UV Haze filter. (Anyone have one? Thoughts?)
I think that's it for now. Oh and take pictures. Practice makes perfect, right?