Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Still Learning

I finally loaded some actions into Photoshop yesterday (#5 on my list). I bought one called Eye Sparkle Action from Holly at Pink Ink Studios. I want to purchase her Photographer's Assistant set too, but I need to save up some dough first. The Eye Sparkle one is cool. You have to paint it on so a little goes a long way.

I also downloaded Pioneer Woman's free actions which totally rock. I got a chance to play around last night and here are the results. Pretty cool, huh?

This one was edited in Lightroom 2 using the Aged preset.

This one was edited in Photoshop with Holly's Eye Sparkle, PW's Define and Sharpen, and PW's Vintage action. I didn't crop though so it could be even better. I just wanted to see the difference and I love it!


Which one do you like better?

1 comment:

Rose said...

I'm feeling some Photoshop jealously here, LOL! I would LOVR to upgrade to Photoshop from PS Elements.

Anyway, very nice work. Hard to say which one i like better because they each emit a different feel.

I love Pink Ink Studios